“Runes” book-Kim Farnell paperback 155 pages
A practical guide on how to make your own set of runes and how to interpret them.
Runes are alphabet letters or characters that have been used for thousands of years as a form of communication and divination. This book, written by an authority on divination systems, shows readers how to make their own set of runes and how to interpret them.
Topics covered include:
· A brief overview of runes, from Etruscan times to the present
· A summary of the myths and lore that inform runic wisdom
· Definitions of the basic rune symbols
· Instructions on how to read the runes and rune spreads
· An introduction to runic magic
In the past 25 years using runes as a divination tool has become increasingly popular. This accessible guide presents each letter of the runic alphabet in detail with its origins and magical uses and helps seekers tap into their energy. From making your own runes (and a bag to protect them) to reading the ancient alphabet, casting the runes and interpreting the spread, all the basics are laid out in a clear, easy-to-follow and superbly illustrated fashion which is perfect for beginners.
Out of stock